Today volunteers centers of Moscow, Novosibirsk Oblast, Chuvash Republic, and Krasnoyarsk Krai have officially joined the 45th WorldSkills Kazan 2019 volunteer programme. Signing of agreements with non-commercial partners began in February and will go on until April 2018.
During their working visits to the partner regions of the programme, representatives of the Directorate for Sports and Social Projects not only sign cooperation agreements, but also meet activists of the movement, hold meetings with representatives of regional and municipal government responsible for volunteers field, universities rectors and leaders of volunteers organisations.
Igor Superekin, WorldSkills Russia Deputy Director General, was present at the official opening ceremony of the volunteers recruiting center in Moscow: "Today it is very unlikely to imagine a world event without the help of volunteers, and the Kazan Competition is no exception. It is especially great to see the university who has been collaborating with the movement for so long and even holds its own skills competition (note – Moscow Polytechnic University) become a recruiting center and ensure WorldSkills Kazan 2019 volunteers work alongside Kazan and others 14 centers across Russia."
Next week Karelia, Astrakhan Oblast, and Krasnodar Krai will follow the Moscow center. Deputy Director General of the Directorate for Sports and Social Projects, Alexander Karpov noted that with the help of regions, the WorldSkills Kazan 2019 volunteers programme will be implemented on the federal level: "We are glad to see strong team join this project. I am happy to say that here we have as partners with who we've been collaborating since Universiade 2013, we made it through FINA World Championships 2015 together, as ambitious newcomers. I am sure that such a tandem will guarantee our success."
We recall that WorldSkills Kazan 2019 volunteers programme partner regions feature 15 recruiting centers:
1. Krasnoyarsk Krai - "Forum" Youth Initiatives Centre;
2. Khabarovsk Krai - "Regional Youth Initiatives Centre"
3. Astrakhan Oblast – New Step Volunteer Center operating at Astrakhan State University
4. Sverdlovsk Oblast – Volunteer Center of the Sverdlovsk Oblast
5. Udmurt Republic – Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University
6. Primorsky Krai – Youth voluntary organization “Volunteer of Primorye”
7. Republic of Karelia – Karelian regional public youth organization “Volunteering development Centre”
8. Novosibirsk Oblast – State budget institution of the Novosibirsk Oblast "House of Youth"
9. Stavropol Krai – Pyatigorsk State University
10. Rostov Oblast – Southern Federal University, Institute of Computer Technology and Information Security
11. Krasnodar Krai – Volunteers Recruiting Centre of Kuban State Technological University
12. Irkutsk region – Irkutsk Regional Volunteer Centre
13. Chelyabinsk Oblast – ANO "Volunteers Association of South Ural"
14. Moscow – Volunteer Centre at the Moscow Polytechnic University
15. Chuvash Republic – Centre of Youth Initiatives of the Ministry of Education and Youth Policies of Chuvash Republic.